Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our fully polished 304 grade seamed stainless steel exhaust pipe has a wall thickness of .07" (15 gauge) which makes it perfect for building weld up headers or exhaust systems. Pair this header tubing with one of our stainless header flanges for the perfect set of custom headers. Sizes available are listed by the outside diameter (O.D.) dimension.
- Available in 1"-3" O.D., sold by the foot
- Made of 100% polished stainless steel
- Seamed 15 gauge
- UPS up to 7'
- Priced per ft.
- If you want us to cut the exhaust tubing into smaller lengths than you are ordering, please tell us the lengths of tubing you need by keying that information into our comment area located just above the payment information of Step 2 of the Checkout Process.
- If your tubing can be cut in 3 ft. or 4 ft. lengths, the price will be discounted $1.00/ft.
- Please keep in mind that the longest piece that can ship by UPS is 7 feet. The longest piece that can ship by truck is 10 feet.
- There are no returns on this stainless steel exhaust tubing.
NotesIf your tubing can be cut in 3 or 4 foot lengths, you may reduce the price $1.00/foot. Grade 304 stainless steel.
More Like This
Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tubing, 2.25 O.D.
Garage Sale - Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tubing, 2-1/2 O.D., 7 Foot Stick
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bends, 1-5/8 Inch O.D.
Patriot Exhaust H7709 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2-1/8 Inch, 16 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7716 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 3 Inch, 18 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7714 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2-1/2 Inch, 18 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7715 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2-1/2 Inch, 16 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7706 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2 Inch, 18 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7703 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 1-5/8 Inch, 18 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7701 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 1-3/8 Inch, 18 Gauge
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.