Optima Batteries 9022-091 Group 75/25 12V Red Top Battery
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 9.3125" Overall Length, 6.8125" Overall Width
- It is 15 times more vibration-resistant
- Measures 9.3125" long, 6.8125" wide, and 7.6250" tall
- It is virtually spill-proof and can be mounted in any position
- This battery is engineered to have the strongest starting burst
- Battery terminals are found both on the top and side of the battery
The REDTOP high-performance AGM battery is the ultimate starting battery and is designed to deliver a strong burst of ignition power for a reliable start-up every time. It has high-power delivery and extreme resistance to the most common causes of battery failure.
- Strongest starting burst
- Up to 3X longer life
- 15 times more vibration-resistant
- Virtually spill-proof
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Faster recharging
- Optimal starting power
Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
Can't Ship Air!
- The vehicle must have a properly working alternator, and should not have “aftermarket accessories” with amperage drain exceeding 10 amps. For applications with extra accessories, the correct Optima battery to use is the Yellow Top.
- The vehicle must have a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Use of accessories that prevent the charging system form maintaining the battery in a fully charged state will void the warranty and cause premature failure. For these applications, an Optima deep cycle battery is recommended for this combination of starting and heavy cycling.
- Red top batteries should only be used for hot rod, street rod, and O/E applications where the system has a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Red top batteries should not be used for off road/circle track aftermarket performance applications. The warranty is voided when a red top battery is used with out a fully functional voltage regulated charging system.
Optima Red Top Warranty Info
- 12V Passenger Vehicle / Light Truck (noncommercial)
- 36 Months Free Replacement, Remaining 36 Month Prorated
- Abusive service / Deep Cycle Applications / Car Audio
- Not covered
Complete Warranty - Purchased Before 2-1-09 (PDF)
Complete Warranty - Purchased On or After 2-1-09 (PDF)
- 720 Cranking Amps @ 0° F
- 910 Cranking Amps @ 32° F
- Dimensions: 9.3125" x 6.8125" x 7.6250"
- Weight: 33.1 lbs.
- Reserve Capacity: 90 Minutes
- Post Type: SAE/GM
- Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.