Optima Batteries 9010-044 6-Volt Red Top Battery, 800 CCA
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 10.00" Overall Length, 3.50" Overall Width, 18.50 lbs. Weight
- Offers the strongest starting burst of any battery
- Designed to be maintenance free and can put out up to 1000 amps
- Posts add approximately 7/8" to the overall height of the battery
- Its spill proof design makes it possible to mount in virtually any position
- Provides up to 3X longer life span and is 15 times more vibration-resistant
The REDTOP high-performance AGM battery is the ultimate starting battery and is designed to deliver a strong burst of ignition power for a reliable start-up every time. It has high-power delivery and extreme resistance to the most common causes of battery failure.
- Strongest starting burst
- Up to 3X longer life
- 15 times more vibration-resistant
- Virtually spill-proof
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Faster recharging
- Optimal starting power
Can't Ship Air!
- The vehicle must have a properly working alternator, and should not have “aftermarket accessories” with amperage drain exceeding 10 amps.
- The vehicle must have a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Use of accessories that prevent the charging system form maintaining the battery in a fully charged state will void the warranty and cause premature failure. For these applications, an Optima deep cycle battery is recommended for this combination of starting and heavy cycling.
- Red top batteries should only be used for hot rod/street rod / O/E applications where the system has a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Red top batteries should not be used for off-road/circle track aftermarket performance applications. The warranty is voided when a red top battery is used without a fully functional voltage regulated charging system.
- 800 Cranking Amps @ 0° F
- 1000 Cranking Amps @ 32° F
- Dimensions: 10.06" x 3.63" x 8.13"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Reserve Capacity: 100
- Post Type: SAE Post
- Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
Optima Red Top Warranty Info
- 6V Passenger Vehicle / Light Truck (noncommercial)
- 36 Months Free Replacement
- Abusive service / Deep Cycle Applications / Car Audio
- Not covered
Complete Warranty - Purchased On or After 2-1-09 (PDF)
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.