Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 10.00" Overall Length, 3.50" Overall Width, 18.50 lbs. Weight
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Discover the revolutionary new technology that has changed the way the world looks at batteries: Optimas famous Spiralcell Technology. These batteries last 2-3 times longer than other batteries and are 100% maintenance free. Plus, with the unique sealed design, you can mount them in any position.
- Strongest 5 second starting burst
- Up to 2x longer life
- More than 15x the vibration resistance
- Completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions
- Maintenance free
- Faster recharging capabilities
- Optimal starting power, regardless of temperature
Can''t ship Air!'
- The vehicle must have a properly working alternator, and should not have “aftermarket accessories” with amperage drain exceeding 10 amps.
- The vehicle must have a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Use of accessories that prevent the charging system form maintaining the battery in a fully charged state will void the warranty and cause premature failure. For these applications, an Optima deep cycle battery is recommended for this combination of starting and heavy cycling.
- Red top batteries should only be used for hot rod / street rod / O/E applications where the system has a fully functional voltage regulated charging system. Red top batteries should not be used for off road/circle track aftermarket performance applications. The warranty is voided when a red top battery is used with out a fully functional voltage regulated charging system.
- 800 Cranking Amps @ 0° F
- 1000 Cranking Amps @ 32° F
- Dimensions: 10.06" x 3.63" x 8.13"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Reserve Capacity: 100
- Post Type: SAE Post
- Optima Spec Sheet (PDF)
Optima Red Top Warranty Info
- 6V Passenger Vehicle / Light Truck (noncommercial)
- 36 Months Free Replacement
- Abusive service / Deep Cycle Applications / Car Audio
- Not covered
Complete Warranty - Purchased On or After 2-1-09 (PDF)
More Like This
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
Optima Batteries 34-910 Redtop 35 Battery
Optima Batteries 75/25-925 Standard Red Top Battery, 910 CA
Optima Batteries D34-78-950 Deep Cycle Yellow Top Battery, 870 CA
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
XS Power S1600 16 Volt Battery, Starting
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.