Omega Kustom 6-Gauge Set, Timeless Tan, 4-3/8, Electric
Omega Kustom Instruments manufacturers high quality gauges that are designed to not only look excellent, but perform to your expectations of a high performance instrument kit. All of Omega Kustom's instruments have the finest movements and latest lighting technology available today. They feature polished stainless steel bezels and real glass lenses in four different designs: Black Top, Kool White and Timeless Tan.
These universal fit 6-gauge sets include a 4-3/8" speedometer, a 4-3/8" tachometer and four 2-1/16" auxillary gauges: oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter gauge. The electric programmable speedometer has many functions including trip odometer, hour meter and over speed indicator. They are compatible with most OEM computers/signal generators, including those found on GM LT1, LS1 and most Fords.
Standard features include:
- Polished stainless steel bezels
- Anti-scratch glass lenses
- Plastic cases (won't rust)
- Precision movements
- Latest lighting technology
- High visibility red needles
- Works with 12 volt electrical systems
- Includes 1/8" NPT oil and water senders
- Includes 240/33 ohm fuel sender
- Includes adjustable plastic brackets (won't rust)
Electronic speedometer features include:
- Easy one-buton programming
- Can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Programming button can be hidden
- Programs to most computers and electronic transmissions
- GPS compatible
- Trip odometer
- Hour meter
- Over speed indicator
- Maximum speed save
- Service interval reminder
Other features include:
- Fuel sender can be used as a right or left swing
- Works in fuel tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- Signal generator (included) adapts mechanical GM transmission outputs into electric signal
- Oil pressure sender includes a warning light terminal which triggers at 5 PSI
- Hole size is 4.340"
- Bezel diameter is 4.7"
- Bezel depth is .500"
- Glass opening is 4.030"
- Total mounting depth:
- 3.575" (speedo)
- 3.65" (tach)
- Auxillary gauges:
- Hole size is 2.030"
- Bezel O.D. is 2.235"
- Bezel depth is .300"
- Glass opening is 1.815"
- Total mounting depth is 3.4"
For GM transmissions:
Use the included signal generator if your transmission has a speedometer cable (like a TH350). No signal generator is required if your transmission is computer controlled or has a built in signal generator such as an electric 700R4.
For Ford transmissions:
You must purchase signal generator 910-97705 (sold separately).
3-year Manufacturer warranty to be free from defects.
NotesIncludes sending units. Speedometer uses a GM style sender (included). Oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, fuel level, tachometer, and speedometer.
- This product is discontinued.
More Like This
Omega Kustom 6-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom 5-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom 5-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom 6-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Mechanical Speedometer
5" 4-in-1 Gauge with Fuel, Oil, Temp and Volt, Beige
Omega Kustom Avant 5-Gauge Set, Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 5-Gauge Set, Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 6-Gauge Set, Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 6-Gauge Set, Electric Speedometer
4" 4-N-1 Gauge With Fuel, Oil, Temp And Volt, Beige
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.