Omega Kustom 4", 240 KM/H Speedometer, Programmable, White
3.75" Overall Diameter, 3.25" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, White, White, Red, Chrome
Omega Kustom Instruments manufacturers high quality gauges that are designed to not only look excellent, but perform to your expectations of a high performance instrument kit. All of Omega Kustom's instruments have the finest movements and latest lighting technology available today. They feature polished stainless steel bezels and real glass lenses in four different designs: Black Top, Kool White, Timeless Tan, and Billet Silver.
- Polished stainless steel bezels
- Anti-scratch glass lenses
- Plastic cases and adjustable brackets (won't rust)
- Precision movements
- Latest lighting technology
- Works with 12 volt electrical systems
Electronic speedometer features include:
- Easy one-buton programming
- Can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Programming button can be hidden
- Programs to most computers and electronic transmissions**
- GPS compatible
- Trip odometer
- Hour meter
- Over speed indicator
- Maximum speed save
- Service interval reminder
Gauge is KM/H
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Omega Kustom 5", 140MPH Speedometer, Programmable w/ 8k Tach
Omega Kustom 5" Speedometer w/Oil Pressure & Water Temp, Silver
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, Black Face, 3-3/8, Electric
Speedway Speedometer Gauge, White Face, 3-3/8, Electric
AutoMeter 3989 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
AutoMeter 1388 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
AutoMeter 1781 Old Tyme Black, 3-3/8" Tachometer/Speedometer
5 Inch Programmable Electric Speedometer
Classic Instruments VT55GLF Vintage 140 MPH Speedometer
Classic Instruments CW55SLF Classic Series 140 MPH Speedometer
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.