Omega Kustom 12025 1951-1952 Ford Pickup 5 Inch White Quad Gauge Set
Omega Kustom Instruments manufacturers high quality gauges that are designed to not only look excellent, but perform to your expectations of a high performance instrument kit. All of Omega Kustom's instruments have the finest movements and latest lighting technology available today. They feature polished stainless steel bezels and real glass lenses in four different designs: Black Top, Kool White, Timeless Tan, and Billet Silver.
Omega Kustom Quad gauges are designed to fit into your original 1951-1952 Ford F-Series F1/F2/F3/F4 truck dashboard. These 4-3/8" gauge sets include two gauge pods. The speedometer is a standalone unit while the other pod houses oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter gauges. The electric programmable speedometer has many functions including trip odometer, hour meter and over speed indicator. They are compatible with most OEM computers/signal generators, including those found on GM LT1, LS1 and most Fords.
Standard features include:
- Polished stainless steel bezels
- Anti-scratch glass lenses
- Plastic cases (won't rust)
- Precision movements
- Latest lighting technology
- Works with 12 volt electrical systems
- Includes 1/8" NPT oil and water senders
- Includes 240/33 ohm fuel sender
- Includes GM style speedo signal generator
- Includes adjustable plastic brackets (won't rust)
Electronic speedometer features include:
- Easy one-buton programming
- Can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Programming button can be hidden
- Programs to most computers and electronic transmissions**
- GPS compatible
- Trip odometer
- Hour meter
- Over speed indicator
- Maximum speed save
- Service interval reminder
Other features include:
- Fuel sender can be used as a right or left swing
- Works in fuel tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- Fuel sender has common aftermarket 5-bolt pattern (use adapter 458500 when using stock tank)
- Signal generator (included) adapts mechanical GM transmission outputs into electric signal
- Oil pressure sender includes a warning light terminal which triggers at 5 PSI
- Hole size is 4.340"
- Bezel diameter is 4.7"
- Bezel depth is .500"
- Glass opening is 4.030"
- Total mounting depth is:
- 3.575" (speedo)
- 3.8" (quad unit)
**May require speed signal generator in some instances.
Ford Gauges Instructions (PDF)
For GM transmissions:
Use the included signal generator if your transmission has a speedometer cable (like a TH350). No signal generator is required if your transmission is computer controlled or has a built in signal generator such as an electric 700R4.
For Ford transmissions:
You must purchase signal generator 910-97705 (sold separately).
3-year Manufacturer warranty to be free from defects.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Omega Kustom Instruments to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91112025 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Omega Kustom Avant 5-Gauge Set, Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom 6-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom 6-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 5-Gauge Set, Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 6-Gauge Set, Mechanical Speedometer
Omega Kustom Avant 6-Gauge Set, Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom 5-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Electric Speedometer
Omega Kustom 5-Gauge Set, 3-3/8 Inch Mechanical Speedometer
4" 4-N-1 Gauge With Fuel, Oil, Temp And Volt, Beige
Stewart Warner 3 Gauge Oil Pressure, Oil Temp. & Water Temp. Panel
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.