Omega Kustom 1947-53 Chevy Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Timeless Tan, 4-3/8
47-53 GMC, 47-53 Chevy, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Quad Gauge Set Design, Tan
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Omega Kustom Instruments manufacturers high quality gauges that are designed to not only look excellent, but perform to your expectations of a high performance instrument kit. All of Omega Kustom's instruments have the finest movements and latest lighting technology available today. They feature polished stainless steel bezels and real glass lenses in four different designs: Black Top, Kool White, Timeless Tan, and Billet Silver.
Omega Kustom Quad gauges are designed to fit into your original 1947-53 Chevy pickup truck dashboard. These 4-3/8" gauge sets include two gauge pods. The speedometer is a standalone unit while the other pod houses oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, and voltmeter gauges. The electric programmable speedometer has many functions including trip odometer, hour meter and over speed indicator. They are compatible with most OEM computers/signal generators, including those found on GM LT1, LS1 and most Fords.
Standard features include:
- Polished stainless steel bezels
- Anti-scratch glass lenses
- Plastic cases (won't rust)
- Precision movements
- Latest lighting technology
- Works with 12 volt electrical systems
- Includes 1/8" NPT oil and water senders
- Includes 240/33 ohm fuel sender
- Includes GM style speedo signal generator
- Includes adjustable plastic brackets (won't rust)
Electronic speedometer features include:
- Easy one-buton programming
- Can be programmed to match your gear ratio and tire diameter
- Programming button can be hidden
- Programs to most computers and electronic transmissions**
- GPS compatible
- Trip odometer
- Hour meter
- Over speed indicator
- Maximum speed save
- Service interval reminder
Other features include:
- Fuel sender can be used as a right or left swing
- Works in fuel tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- Fuel sender has common aftermarket 5-bolt pattern (may require modifications when using with stock tank)
- Signal generator (included) adapts mechanical GM transmission outputs into electric signal
- Oil pressure sender includes a warning light terminal which triggers at 5 PSI
- Hole size is 4.340"
- Bezel diameter is 4.7"
- Bezel depth is .500"
- Glass opening is 4.030"
- Total mounting depth is:
- 3.575" (speedo)
- 3.8" (quad unit)
**May require speed signal generator in some instances.
For GM transmissions:
Use the included signal generator if your transmission has a speedometer cable (like a TH350). No signal generator is required if your transmission is computer controlled or has a built in signal generator such as an electric 700R4.
3-year Manufacturer warranty to be free from defects.
NotesIncludes sending units. Includes gauge mounting bezels. Speedometer uses a GM style sender. Oil pressure, Water temp., Voltmeter, Fuel level, and Speedometer.
More Like This
New Vintage USA 47373-01 Woodward 2 Gauge Kit Black 47-53 Chevy
Classic Instruments CT47VT62 Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM Beige
Classic Instruments CT47HR52 Hot Rod Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM
Classic Instruments CT47AN52 AAN Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM
Classic Instruments CT47CW62 Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM White
Dakota Digital VHX-47C-PU-K-W 1947-53 Chevy Truck VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-47C-PU-S-B 1947-53 Chevy Truck VHX Instruments
Classic Instruments CT47CW52 Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM, White
Classic Instruments CT47VT52 Pickup Gauge Sets, 47-53 GM, Beige
Dakota Digital RTX-47C-PU-X 47-53 Chevy/GMC Truck RTX Instruments
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.