Omega Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Interface Module
Universal Fit, 1.28" Overall Length, 4.2" Overall Width, 2.76" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Omega fuel gauge interface module is designed to allow you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge. No longer do you have to remove the tank and add a separate sending unit or modify the sending unit that comes with a aftermarket gauge set. Fuel level gauges are designed to work with specific sending units that vary from one automobile or gauge manufacturer to another. Some increase resistance from Empty to Full, while others decrease as the level goes up. For a builder updating their vehicle with new gauges, this presents a problem in that the aftermarket gauges must match the sending unit located in the tank.
- Simply wires in-line between your gauge and existing sender
- Allows you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge
- No need to remove the tank to add a separate sending unit
- Stabilizes bouncing fuel gauge needle to avoid "anti-slosh"
- Will not work with digital or stepper motor gauges
- Works with any analog gauge and resistance type fuel sender
- Made in the U.S.A.!
Learn more about selecting the proper fuel sending unit by reading our tech article, Fuel Sending Units.
Instruction Manual (PDF)
*Will not work with digital or stepper motor gauges
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.