Omega Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Interface Module
Universal Fit, 1.28" Overall Length, 4.2" Overall Width, 2.76" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Omega fuel gauge interface module is designed to allow you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge. No longer do you have to remove the tank and add a separate sending unit or modify the sending unit that comes with a aftermarket gauge set. Fuel level gauges are designed to work with specific sending units that vary from one automobile or gauge manufacturer to another. Some increase resistance from Empty to Full, while others decrease as the level goes up. For a builder updating their vehicle with new gauges, this presents a problem in that the aftermarket gauges must match the sending unit located in the tank.
- Simply wires in-line between your gauge and existing sender
- Allows you to use your stock sender with any fuel gauge
- No need to remove the tank to add a separate sending unit
- Stabilizes bouncing fuel gauge needle to avoid "anti-slosh"
- Will not work with digital or stepper motor gauges
- Works with any analog gauge and resistance type fuel sender
- Made in the U.S.A.!
Learn more about selecting the proper fuel sending unit by reading our tech article, Fuel Sending Units.
*Will not work with digital or stepper motor gauges
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.