Oldsmobile Valve Covers for Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Aluminum, Polished
- Valve covers are designed to look like the early Oldsmobile valve covers but fit late style small block Chevys
- Valve covers have one, 1.22" hole in each cover to accept a PCV valve grommet, or a filler plug
- They measure 2.5" from their own gasket surface to the underside of the 'top' of the valve cover
- Made from die cast aluminum and available in a plain or polished finish
- Can also be used with conventional small block cylinder heads by using the valve cover adapter kit
These neat valve covers are designed to look like the early Oldsmobile valve covers but fit late style small block Chevys using center bolt valve cover cylinder heads. They can also be used with conventional small block cylinder heads by using the valve cover adapter kit listed below. Order one set of valve covers and one set of looms.
910-8202: These valve covers have one, 1.22" hole in each cover to accept a PCV valve grommet, or a filler plug. They measure 2.5" from their own gasket surface to the underside of the 'top' of the valve cover. The customer will add the thickness of their valve cover gasket and/or the adapter for early heads, to determine rocker arm clearances. The plain finish valve covers are indeed plain, die-cast aluminum. Not painted.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.