Oldsmobile Valve Cover Wire Looms for Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8
- Die-cast wire looms evenly space four spark plug wires on your 'Olds-style' valve covers
- Has room for 8mm wires, larger if you modify them
- Designed to completely cover the oil fill/pcv valve grommet holes
- Might need slight modification to access the valve cover's 1.22"' hole
- Overall dimension measure 16-1/16" x 2-1/16"
These die-cast wire looms evenly space four spark plug wires on our 'Olds-style' valve covers (room for 8mm wires, larger if you modify them). These looms completely cover the oil fill/pcv valve grommet holes. You will need to modify the loom (by perhaps boring a large hole) to access the valve cover's 1.22"' hole.
Acorn nuts are provided to make quick removal of the looms simple and easy (12-1/2" mount centers). The "Rocket" decals are a dark red color. Order one set of looms for one set of valve covers.
Not for use on stock Oldsmobile valve covers. Designed for use with S/B Chevy valve covers 910-8202.
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/16" x 2-1/16" (on the bottom flange)
- Not available without mounting holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!