LM Shock 20/7 46HRCW
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Late Model and Modified
- Dirt and asphalt application
- Light weight aluminum body
- Large reservoir for better cooling
- 2-way adjustable clamping
- Quick response for best handling
- Easy dial-in, reshim,rebuild and service
- Professional technical support
- Infinite valve and piston combinations available
Suspension tuning recommendations are available and Speedway can help you with personal set-ups, rebuilds and spare parts. Give us a call at 800.979.0122 about the possibilities and details of the LMJ series shock absorbers.
Item Details7" Stroke
Extended length: 19.8"
Compressed length: 12.8"
The following options are available to fine tune the performance of these shock absorbers:
- Pistons: Ohlins has several options available
- One-way shaft jets: Allows the compression or rebound bleed to be smaller
- Parallel compression valve: Allows the rebound bleed to be smaller than the compression bleed and makes it possible to produce double-knee curves
- Two-way reservoir: Allows independent adjustment of highand low speed compression forces
More Like This
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
Bilstein S7Z2020 Steel 2 Inch Shock-7 Inch Stroke w/ Ends-Comp 2/Reb 2
Bilstein SZ Series Custom Shock
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve Digressive Shock Absorbers
Bilstein XVS Series Non-Base Valve COB Shock Absorbers
Bilstein SNS Series Custom Shock
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Bilstein F4-BE3-C231-H1 Small Steel Shock w Ends, 7 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 1
AFCO 1373-5T 13T Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 7 Inch Shock-Comp 3/Reb 5