Offenhauser Flathead Cylinder Head Stud Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Highly recommended for all 1939-53 Flathead Ford/Mercury with aluminum heads. Flathead decks are thin and their threads are easily stripped. The outer end of these Grade 8 studs have fine threads and with the hardened washers (included) which prevent galling and ensure accurate torque readings.
Full set of head studs, nuts and washers for one engine. Specify year of engine: 1939-48 or 1949-53.
560-13953 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1939-1948 or 1949-1953
- 1939-1948 engines use 24 studs per head (48 per engine) that are 3.25" long
- 1949-1953 engines use 10 short studs (3") and 14 long studs (3.25") per head (48 total studs per engine)
- Use sealer on block threads – Moroso part number 54535500
- Use anti-seize on nuts and upper studs – Speedway part number 91016009
More Like This
ARP 154-4102 Head Stud Kit, 1949-53 Ford Flathead For Edelbrock Heads
ARP 154-4104 Head Stud Kit, 1949-53 Flathead for Offenhauser Heads
ARP 151-4101 Head Stud Kit, 1938-48 Ford Flathead for Edelbrock Heads
ARP 154-5103 Head Stud Kit 1938-48 Ford Flathead For Offenhauser Heads
Flathead Cylinder Head Stud Kit
Stud Kit for Flathead Head Mount Generator Brackets
Flathead Ford V8 Cylinder Head Chrome Acorn Nut Covers, 11/16 Nuts
Flathead Ford V8 Intake Manifold Chrome Acorn Nut Covers, 9/16 Nuts
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.