Offenhauser 6244 Aluminum Throttle Pedal
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Universal cast aluminum pedals are fully adjustable and have a 6-7/8" arm. Throttle cables not included. We recommend universal cable linkage #560-6230.
Cable clamp sleeve is included for attachment to the throttle cable.
- Mounting base is 5-1/16” tall, 1-1/8” wide, and ¼” thick with 3 mounting hole options
- Mounting surface to center of pivot point is ½”
- Upper arm pivot hole to center of cable attachment hole is 3¼”
- Lower pedal arm is 8-1/8” from pivot point center to end of arm and has 4 mount holes for the pedal pad
- Pedal pad has non slip diamond pattern and at bottom hole on arm extends past arm 1”
- Pedal pad is 1-1/8” wide, 2-5/8” tall, and ¼” thick
- Lower arm has 4 mount holes to change angle with the upper arm
Item DetailsIncludes Offy logo on pedal pad.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Cast Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal
Lokar GPS-6014 Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal Spacer, 3/4 Inch Thick
Speedway Cast Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal Assembly
Aluminum Spoon Throttle Pedal, Plain
Chrome Steel and Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal
Speedway Billet Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6115 1964-68 Mustang Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6117 1969-70 Mustang Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar DBW-6012 Brushed Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Lokar XDBW-6012 Black Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.