Offenhauser 1072 1932-1941 Ford Flathead Triple Carb Intake Manifold
Carbureted Fuel System Type, Three Carburetor Quantity, 2-Barrel 3-Bolt Carburetor Flange Type
This Offy 3x2 tri power manifold is designed for Stromberg 97-style and Demon 98 carbs ONLY. ("94" style carbs will not fit.) 4-5/8" carb centers. The separate bracket is for the generator or fan assembly to mount to. All include generator adapter brackets.
- For 1932-41 Ford Flatheads
- 4-5/8" carb centers
- Three Deuce carburetor style
- Has boss or flange for generator or fan assembly to mount to
- Has the fill and draft holes behind flange
- Includes generator adapter bracket
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.
Learn how to upgrade your stock Chevy 350 or Ford 302 for peak performance with bent exhaust systems and more. Don't settle for stock in your crate engine.