Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67"
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 7.27" Overall Length, 3.11" Overall Width, 15.4 lbs. Weight
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates mean twice the overall power and three times the life with up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 12V with M6 female terminals.
- 12 Year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Cannot ship this via air shipping, ground service only!
'Can''t ship Air!'
- Length 7 in.
- Width 3 1/16 in.
- Height 6 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 16 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 220 CCA
- 680 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 24 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 "
XS Power S680 AGM Battery, S680, 12 Volt, 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57 "
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
Odyssey Batteries 3217-0006 Top Post For Odyssey Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!