Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67"
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 7.27" Overall Length, 3.11" Overall Width, 15.4 lbs. Weight
- It is explosion proof and corrosion proof
- When fully charged it can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- Manufactured from 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Provides 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equivalent size battery
- Thigs battery has a 12 year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates mean twice the overall power and three times the life with up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 12V with M6 female terminals.
- 12 Year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Cannot ship this via air shipping, ground service only!
'Can''t ship Air!'
- Length 7 in.
- Width 3 1/16 in.
- Height 6 5/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 16 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 220 CCA
- 680 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 24 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7x3.37x5.17 Inch
XS Power S680 AGM Battery, S680, 12 Volt, 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57 "
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 65-760 Performance Series Battery
Optima Batteries 9014-045 Group 34/78 12V Yellow Top Battery
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.