Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 "
Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Dry Cell Battery Type, 7.01" Overall Length
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates mean twice the overall power and three times the life with up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 12V with M6 female terminals.
Cannot ship this via air shipping, ground service only!
- 12 Year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- 99.9% pure lead providing lightningmal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Length 6 7/8 in.
- Width 3 1/4 in.
- Height 5 1/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 185 CCA
- 545 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
More Like This
XS Power S545 AGM Battery, S545, 12 Volt, 6.97 x 3.38 x 5.14 "
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC1350 Extreme Series Batter, 770 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 65-760 Performance Series Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67"
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.