Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 Inch
Lightning Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Dry Cell Battery Type, 7.01" Overall Length
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates mean twice the overall power and three times the life with up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge. 12V with M6 female terminals.
- 12 Year design life and 6 to 10 year service life
- 99.9% pure lead providing minimal plate corrosion
- Explosion proof
- Corrosion proof
- 2 to 3 times the cranking power of equilivant size battery
- Spill and leak proof
- Superior vibration resistance
- Fully Charged out of the box
- When fully charged can be stored for up to 2 years at 77°F
- May be installed on its sides at any angle without sacrificing performance attributes
- Military grade version of the Hawker Genesis
- 2 Year Full Powersports Warranty
- Made in the USA
Cannot ship this via air shipping, ground service only!
'Can''t ship Air!'
- Length 6 7/8 in.
- Width 3 1/4 in.
- Height 5 1/8 in.
- Drycell Battery
- Without Metal Jacket
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 185 CCA
- 545 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range
More Like This
XS Power S545 AGM Battery, S545, 12 Volt, 6.97 x 3.38 x 5.14 Inch
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC1350 Extreme Series Batter, 770 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 65-760 Performance Series Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.