OTB Gear 1706A 1-3 B-17 Bomber Series Dash Panel, 6 Gauge
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Polished, 3.375" Speedometer Hole Diameter, 6 Gauge Quantity
This variation of our versatile 2 piece Bomber Series dash gauge panels is a finished and assembled product. Featuring a highly polished aluminum base plate, with a with a premium quality engine turned stainless faceplate - joined together with stainless rivets. Choose from our oval or rectangular styles, in either 5 or 6 gauge variations. We use only premium components, including the finest engine turned stainless available today. A truly impressive focal point for your interior.
- 6 Gauge B-17 Polished w/stainless gauge panel
- Panels accept the popular 2-1/16", 2-1/8" and 3-3/8" gauges
- Premium 6061-T6 aluminum base plate - 1/4" thick. Finish: Polished. Face plate is engine turned stainless steel
- Dimensions: 20" long X 5-1/2" high
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!