OER PP1002 1956-57 Chevy Dark Blue Paint
Chevy Original Manufacturer Family, Interior Paint Type, Aerosol Spray Paint Style, Color Coat
OER's revolutionary formula provides 40% more coverage than standard dyes and lacquers, and actually penetrates and molecularly bonds to the surface to permanently seal in the color. Dries to the touch in 45 seconds, forms a complete bond in just 10 mi nutes. UV stable and color fast, it will not crack, flake or peel. For use on vinyl, leather, ABS plastic, polycarbonate, polypropylene, polyurethane, acrylic, lexan, fiberglass and recycled plastics.
When only the best will do, use OER® Premiu m Quality Interior Paint.
Important: For best results.
On vinyl, leather, polycarbonate, PVC, lexan, thermal plastic urethane or acrylic:
- Clean surface with item# PP1009 and fine steelwool prior to painting. Follow with topcoat.
On fiberglass, TPO or metal:
- Buff lightly with 1500 wet/dry sandpaper. Clean surface with ite m# PP1009 and fine steel wool. Apply mist coat of item# PP215 Adhesion Promoter then apply heat at 140 degrees (hair dryer) for 10 minutes. Follow with top coat.
Note: Ships via ground freight only and is shipped exclusively within the continental US only, as no air shipments are permitted.
OER Paint Color Chart (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
In this guide, Dylan walks you through the process of how to smooth the firewall on a custom S10 pickup. From the metal patchwork, filler, to the prep work, and final sanding - here's how he did it.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Here is one method of stopping rust immediately, without replacing a single body panel. Click for more information on how to deal with rusty floor boards.
Find out how to Undercoat your classic car from start to finish and is it worth all the work?
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.