OER P6000 70-74 Camaro Remanufactured Power Steering Pump
If you're in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER® Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appear ance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
- Remanufactured in the USA
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to retur n the original core.
- Cap, nut and pulley are not included
- 1971-74 Chevrolet Bel Air with 8 cylinder
- 1971-72 Chevrolet Biscayne with 8 cy linder
- 1971-72 Chevrolet Brookwood with 8 cylinder
- 1971-72 Chevrolet Caprice with 8 cylinder
- 1970-74 Chevrolet Camaro 8 cylinder
- 1971-74 Chevrolet Chevelle 8 cylinder
- 1971-74 Chevrolet El Camino 8 cylinde r
- 1971-74 Chevrolet Impala with 8 cylinder
- 1971-72 Chevrolet Kingswood with 8 cylinder
- 1971-74 Chevrolet Malibu 8 cylinder
- 1970 Chevrolet Malibu Station Wagon with 6or 8 cylinder
- 1970-74 Chevrolet Nova 8 cylinder
- 1971-72 Chevrolet Townsman with 8 cylinder
The OER® Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER® quality control standard s. This item has been sanctioned and approved by OER®.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lares 2137 OEM Power Steering Pump-Small Block-Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Tuff Stuff 6171A GM Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6171B GM Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Tuff Stuff 6192A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6192B Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
OER P6120 67-72 Power Steerg Pump w/A-Style Reservoir
OER P6001 73-74 6-Cylder Power Steerg Pump w/A-Style Reservoir
Tuff Stuff 6193A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.