OER MB952530 1968-70 Plymouth GTX Dark Olive Green Loop Carpet
68-70 Plymouth GTX
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry, this revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of our original loop carpet. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
This al l new carpet simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USA
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole g rommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER MB951530 67-70 Plymouth GTX Dark Olive Green Carpet
OER MB952508 1968 Plymouth GTX Dark Green Loop Carpet
OER MB951501 1967-70 Plymouth GTX w/Auto Trans Black Loop Carpet
OER MB951508 67-68 Plymouth GTX w/Auto Trans Dark Green Loop
OER MB951513 1968 Plymouth GTX w/Auto Trans Maroon Loop Carpet
OER MB951514 67-70 Plymouth GTX w/Auto Trans Moss Green Loop
OER MB9515 67, 69 Plymouth GTX Sandalwood Carpet
OER MB952504 1968-70 Plymouth GTX Ivy Gold Loop Carpet
OER MB952514 1968-69 Plymouth GTX Moss Green Loop Carpet
OER MB951502 1967-69 Plymouth GTX w/Auto Trans Red Loop Carpet
Q & A
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Video demonstration of the ease of installation and quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material. Check out this video for installation tips/tricks to aid with installation.
This video summarizes the brand differences and value offered by HushMat compared to the “off-shore” competition. HushMat MADE IN THE USA for three decades and proud of it.
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.