OER MB9285 67, 69 Plymouth Belvedere Automatic Sandalwood Carpet
Ask a Question
This part will be shipped by the manufacturer. We estimate this item will ship on or before June 16th.
Add to a list
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
1967 Plymouth Belvedere, 1969 Plymouth Belvedere
See more details
See more specs
Need To Know
This Product Will Ship FreeShipping Policies & FAQs
Quick and Easy ReturnsReturn Policy
Treat your Classic to the absolute highest quality molded carpet on the market today!
Manufactured utilizing modern textile chemistry, this revolutionary new 80%-20% Rayon/Nylon blend yarn will duplicate the appearance and fit of our original loop carpet. This all new carpet eliminates the problems of poor abrasion resistance and shedding of fibers, while providing excellent protection against color fading, offering a level of durability previously unavailable.
This al l new carpet simply looks better and lasts longer than the original!
Made in USA
- Color-matched binding attached to the rear edge of the front carpet (when applicable)
- A color-keyed heel pad already dielectrically heat sealed onto the carpet
- Original style 36 oz. jute padding attached to the underside of the carpet
- Dimmer switch hole g rommet (when applicable)
- Heat stamped, preformed and trimmed to fit your floor pan
Important: Due to variations in factory interior options, minor trimming may be required for proper fit.
|Speedway Motors Catalog Part #||926-30645|