OER CM2101 Steel Radiator Core Support for 1967-69 Camaro
- It is made identical to the originals
- Will work on all 1967-1969 Camaros regardless of model or options
- This radiator core support is specially designed to fit the 1967-69 Camaro
- Comes ready to install and includes pre-drilled holes for easy installation in any 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder Camaro including big blocks
Great reproduction radiator core support made identical to the originals. Each support is ready to install and includes pre-drilled holes for easy installation in any 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder Camaro including big blocks. The support is for use on all 1967-1969 Camaros regardless of model or options.
- Reproduction radiator core support
- Made identical to the originals
- Includes pre-drilled holes for easy installation in any 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder Camaro including big blocks
- For use on all 1967-1969 Camaros regardless of model or options
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
OER T9175 1967-69 Camaro Chrome Fender to Radiator Support Bars
OER 152657 1967-68 Camaro OE Style Radiator Support
OER 152666 1969 Camaro OE Style Radiator Support
OER *R12067 67-69 Firebird Radiator to Fender Support Braces
D&R Classic K00021-2 Radiator Support Bushing/Hardware Kit
Sherman 695-49 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird Radiator Support
AMD 350-3567 67-68 Camaro Firebird Radiator Support
Speedway Radiator Support Rod Thread Covers
Q & A
Josh Sullivan started with a Firebird in pieces, and ended up with a cool convertible driver.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
We all need a little help from time to time. In this case, we had a grill shell on a 1946 Chevrolet Truck that could use some stiffening. Ride along as Heath installs support rods and rod brackets.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!