OER A7045 1977-79 B/B Power Steering Pump w/Reservoir
If you're in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER® Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appearance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
Remanufactured in the USANo exchange required.
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to return the original core.
- Cap, nut and pulley are not included
- 1977-79 2WD Pickup, Blazer/Jimmy, Suburban - Big Block with Hydroboost
The OER® Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER® quality control standards. This item has been sanctioned and approved by OER®.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.