OER A6099 67-69 Power Steerg Pump w/Banjo Style Reservoir
If you're in the market to replace the worn out, damaged or missing power steering pump, choose this OER® Authorized remanufactured power steering pump that is thoroughly remanufactured, carefully inspected and restored to OEM appear ance and function!
- Pumps are thoroughly cleaned and exterior surfaces reconditioned for like-new look
- Each component is carefully inspected and replaced if not to OE tolerances
- All seals and O-rings are replaced with OE equivalent parts
- Tested to insure OE performance
Remanufactured in the USANo exchange re quired.
- The core charge is built into the price, so it is not necessary to return the original core.
- Cap, nut and pulley are not included
- 1967-69 Camaro with 6 cylinder
- 1964-69 Chevelle with 6 cylinder
- 1964-69 Malibu with 6 cylinder
- 1964-69 El Camino with 6 cylinder
- 1965-69 Impala / Full Size with 6 cylinder
- 1968 Chevy II / Nova with 4 or 6 cylinder
- 1969 Nova with 6 cylinder
The OER® Authorized logo represents products that meet or exceed stringent OER® quality control standards. T his item has been sanctioned and approved by OER®.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Tuff Stuff 6198A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6198B Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
OER A6151 69 B/B Power Steerg Pump w/Banjo Style Reservoir
GM Power Steering Pump With Chrome Reservoir
Tuff Stuff GM Saginaw Power Steering Pump with Reservoir
Tuff Stuff 6194A Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Chrome
Tuff Stuff 6194B Saginaw Power Steering Pump, Keyed Shaft, Black
OER A6152 69 Impala Power Steering Pump w/Banjo Style Reservoir
OER P6000 70-74 Camaro Remanufactured Power Steering Pump
OER A6111 67-68 Impala Power Steering Pump w/Banjo Style Res
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.