OER 3746702 1958-67 GM Brake Pedal Pad w/Auto Trans/Power Brakes
Reproduction of the original brake pedal pad designed for use on 1958-67 GM passenger cars with auto trans and power brakes. Each pad is manufactured to factory specifications in hard rubber and features the correct ribbed design along with the words "POWER BRAKE"
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1958-1961 Chevrolet Brookwood
- 1962-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II/Nova
- 1958-1958 Chevrolet Del Ray
- 1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Impala
- 1959-1961 Chevrolet Kingswood
- 1958-1961 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1959-1961 Chevrolet Parkwood
- 1958-1958 Chevrolet Yeoman
- 1963-1967 Chevrolet Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
OER 9774235 1964-72 Pontiac Brake Pedal Pad w/Auto Trans
OER 9788316 1964-72 Pontiac Brake Pedal Pad Trim, w/Auto Trans
OER 3930091 1967-81 Brake Pedal Pad, w/Auto Trans, Disc Brakes
OER K919 Accelerator Pedal Pad, 1967-81 Camaro, Nova, 1968-72 Chevelle
OER K912 Accelerator Pedal Pad Stainless Trim for Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
OER 3745991 1958-67 Brake Pedal Pad w/AutoTrans/Manual Brakes
OER 3747276 1958-64 Full Size Chevy Park Brake Pedal Pad
OER 6256368 62-67 GM Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Without Power Brakes
OER K517 1967 Camaro Accelerator Pedal Assembly, V-8
OER K981 1967-81 GM Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.