OER 20393850 1947-81 Window Crank Handle Washer Plate
OER® reproduction of the original window handle washer plate for use on most 1947-81 GM models without power windows. Manufactured in injection molded ABS plastic material as original, this plate prevents the window crank handle from damaging the door panel when the handle is turned. Molded in a light neutral colored ABS same as original. See the listings below for applications. Not all applications listed. GM used this washer pate in many models across all lines.
Sold individually. Use as required.
- 1953-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1953-1957 Chevrolet One-Fifty Series
- 1953-1957 Chevrolet Two-Ten Series
- 1955-1957 Chevrolet Nomad
- 1957-1957 Chevrolet Del Ray
- 1967-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1956-1966 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1962-1979 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1962-1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1958-1979 Chevrolet Impala
- 1958-1979 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1958-1979 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1966-1979 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1947-1977 GMC Truck
- 1967-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1971-1977 Pontiac Ventura
- 1973-1975 Buick Apollo
- 1973-1987 Buick Regal
- 1984-1987 Buick Grand National
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for OER to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 26-94 Throttle Plate Kit 1-11/16 Inch, Plate Diameter
Holley 26-97 Throttle Plate Kit 1-3/4 Inch, Plate Diameter
Holley 26-93 Throttle Plate Kit 1-7/16 Inch, Plate Diameter
Holley 26-96 Throttle Plate Kit 1-11/16 Inch, Plate Diameter
Holley 26-95 Throttle Plate Kit 1-11/16 Inch, Plate Diameter
Holley 26-99 Throttle Plate Kit 1-3/4 Inch, Plate Diameter
1947-1954 Chevy Pickup Front Frame Boxing Plates
United Pacific 110193 52-59 Chevy, GMC Truck Door Striker Plates
OER F00077 Window Handle Plastic Washer Plate for 1964-81 GM Vehicles
OER T70763 60-66 GM Truck Custom Sill Plate, Chrome Plated
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.