Speedway 3-Bolt Black Steel Steering Column-3/4 DD-24 Inch Length
Universal Fit, Straight Column Type, Floor Shifter Location, Dash Key Location, Painted, Steel
- Universal black painted 1-3/4" O.D. straight column fits multiple vehicles
- Your choice of length from 24" to 40" in 2" increments
- Quick release features standard 3-bolt Grant mounting for multiple steering wheel choices
- 3/4 Double D output shaft for easy connection via U-joints or couplers
- Adapter for 5 bolt steering wheels available and sold separately
We now have an affordable steel version of our famous hot rod steering column. The 1-3/4" black painted column still has a quick release steel hub that accepts the common 3-bolt Grant steering wheel pattern and uses common 3/4" DD u-joints. 15 gauge mild steel.
Note: Length provided is measured from the end of the 3/4" DD shaft to the face of the steering wheel quick release hub and is therefore an overall end to end length measurement.
- Measurement from end of DD shaft to lower face of column housing is 2-3/8".
910-32311 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1.75 Inch Stainless Steel Hot Rod Steering Column, 24 Inch
Speedway Hot Rod Steering Column, Custom Length
Speedway Stainless Steel Steering Columns
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain Stainless Steel
Hot Rod Nostalgia Steering Column, 30 Inch, Polished Stainless Steel
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32In, Column Shift, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 Inch Long, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30In, Column Shift, Plain
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 30 In, Column Shift
Standard GM 5-Position Tilt Steering Column, 32 In, Column Shift
Q & A
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!