Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
- This item 7153211 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
InfoThe Nostalgia T frame is engineered to provide the ultimate in economy and ease of assembly. It features the same spring-behind-axle front suspension as the Budget T, but includes front shock/headlight mounts. The coilover rear suspension uses traditional-style radius rods and a panhard bar, with all necessary mounts welded in place. If youre looking for an affordable, well-engineered T-bucket chassis requiring only basic mechanical skills to assemble, the Nostalgia T is for you!
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsDoor is Hung
- If ordering the body kit without a floor, please note that the door will not be hung. If you order a body kit with a floor (715-3211 or 715-3221), the door will be fitted & hung on its hinges before shipping.
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 102" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle and hairpin radius rods
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Coilover rear suspension with radius rods and panhard bar
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle and spindles; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear radius rods; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged fiberglass body
- Hinged right hand door
- Flat, smooth firewall
- Molded-in flat dash
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- One-piece 20" T pickup bed
- Available with an un-channeled floor
- Body Dimensions
- Total Length: 52"
- Firewall Width: 26.5"
- Body Width: 45"
- Body Height: 24"
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
More Like This
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Unchanneled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Unchanneled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body/Bed, Channeled Floor
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.