Nomex Honeycomb Radiator Guard Protector Screen Mesh, 15 x 22
Universal Fit, Nomex, 15.00" Overall Height, .50" Overall Thickness, 22.00" Overall Width
- 15"x22" diameter
- Lightweight yet strong Nomex construction
- Lightweight, strong Nomex construction
- Can be cut to fit any dimension
- 7/16" material thickness
Place directly in front of radiator and let it take the beating instead of your expensive aluminum radiator. Made of rigid Nomex material, which is lightweight but very strong. This is the same stuff the Outlaws use! Some guys have raced a whole season with one honey comb protector. Usage will vary depending on track conditions.
- Honeycomb material is 7/16" thick
- Honeycomb wall thickness is .001" to .002"
- Can be trimmed to fit
- Works great for street vehicles as well
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Tired of straightening damaged fins or replacing your new race radiator? Try protecting it with a sheet of Nomex honeycomb and let it take the beating instead of your expensive radiator.