New Vintage USA 67257-01 1967 Series 3 in 1 Gauges, Black/White
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, 3-In-One Gauge Set Design, Black, Polished, Lighted, Orange
NVU 1967 series gauges are the first instruments on the market with a true mid-60s style. Others have tried to duplicate, but this is the real deal! Wraparound numbers, canted tic marks, all with old-school perimeter lighting for a real 60s look. Stainless steel bezels and domed lenses add a touch of class. Perfect for your musclecar, gasser, dunebuggy, 60s truck; anything that demands that unique American muscle look.
67 Series gauges use NVU's exclusive Phoenix technology featuring fully programmable inputs, displays and high-tech OLED screens. Programmable speedometer is set up in minutes and can operate via any OE or aftermarket speed sender, PCM (computer) or GPS antenna. Programmable fuel gauge has virtually every setting for most fuel senders, no more dropping the tank. Tachometer has interface for easy set up to virtually and ignition system. Deadfronted (hidden) indicators with up to 6 lights come standard along with Perimiter lighting. Installation is easy with our new AMP plug connections, only 1 plug per gauge for all functions.
- 4-3/8" Speedometer (140 MPH) with water temp and oil pressure
- 4-3/8" Tachometer (8,000 RPM) with programmable fuel gauge and voltmeter
- AMP plug connectors with color coded wiring harness
- Oil pressure sender (240-33 ohm)
- Temperature sender (NVU hi match)
- Hardware kit
- Bushing kit
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
ChartsNew Vintage Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for New Vintage USA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.