New Vintage USA 59257-01 Direct Fit Gauges, 1955-59 Chevy Truck
New and improved cluster packages featuring NVU's exclusive Phoenix technology brings the perfect meld of new technology and award-winning design that only NVU can bring. High-tech stepper motors with NVU's all-new stacked-closed cluster assembly makes for an easy to install package WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL DRIVER BOXES OR CONVERTERS.
NVU's exclusive Phoenix technology featuring fully programmable inputs, displays and high-tech OLED screens. Programmable speedometer is set up in minutes and can operate via any OE or aftermarket speed sender, PCM (computer) or GPS antenna. Programmable fuel gauge has virtually every setting for most fuel senders, no more dropping the tank. Tachometer has interface for easy set up to virtually and ignition system. Deadfronted (hidden) indicators with up to 4 indicator lamps standard along with LED perimeter lighting. Installation is easy with our new AMP plug connections, color coded with easy to read diagrams.
- Speedometer (140 MPH) with water temp and oil pressure
- Tachometer (7,000 RPM) with programmable fuel gauge and voltmeter
- AMP plug connectors with color coded wiring harness
- Oil pressure sender (240-33 ohm)
- Temperature sender (NVU hi match)
- Voltmeter 10-18V
- Fuel gauge with programmable inputs for 0-30 (stock) 0-90, 240-33, 73-10 and more
- Turn signals, hi beam and warning indicators
- Hardware kit
- Bushing kit
- Printed mask acrylic lens
*Note-Cluster installs in factory location without bezel modifications. (factory bezel not included)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.