New Vintage USA 37344-02 3 Gauge Combo Woodward Series 4 3/8" Bge
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Display Gauge Set Design, Beige
- Features an exclusive inner accent ring is on every set
- The bold, wraparound deco styled graphics stand out without looking out of place
- A beautiful domed glass lens caps off the look in a luxurious manner
- Speedometers are easy to program. Hit the button, drive a mile, hit it again, you’re done
- Engineered to work with any speedometer sender aftermarket or stock
Kit includes: 3-3/8” duals, 4-3/8 speedometer/tachometer combination gauge, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, mounting hardware and detailed instructions.
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
ChartsInstallation Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for New Vintage USA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!