New Vintage USA 37257-02 Woodward Series Gauges, 3 in 1, Beige
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 3-In-One Gauge Set Design, Black
- 3-in-1 gauges both have a 4-3/8" diameter
- Oil pressure sender has a 1/8-27 thread pitch
- Tachometer reads 0-8,000 RPM and has programmable inputs for 1,4,6,8,10,12 cylinder engines
- Water temperature gauge has a 120-280F range
- Features a programmable speedometer 140 MPH with OLED display
The Woodward Series, the original period styled instruments. Mix and match sizes to create just the right look. The exclusive inner accent ring is on every set, others simply print silver on the dial, we took the time to add a real plated part to match our stainless bezel. The bold, wraparound deco styled graphics stand out without looking out of place. Our programmable speedometers are easy to program, hit the button, drive a mile, hit it again, you’re done! Works with any speedometer sender aftermarket or stock. Woodward Series gauges are a perfect fit for your vintage, classic or hot rod. New Vintage gauges are styled with the look of the 30s and 40s for an original inspired hot rod style.
Woodward Series 2 gauge 3-1 gauge kits are available in our popular 4-3/8" mounting hole size with polished stainless steel bezels and domed lenses. Installation is a snap with our exclusive color-coded AMP connector harnesses and easy to adjust back-clamps. NVU's Phoenix technology behind the scenes drives the gauges with easy to read menu functions, fully programmable inputs for speedo, tach and fuel make this the most versatile stand-alone gauge kit on the market! No additional filters, adapters or driver modules or boxes, NVU instruments run as-is. New temperature and pressure ranges for today's builds along with programmable, electronic dampened fuel gauge for smooth, easy to see reading without any tank slosh issues. Speedometer operates from any speed signal OE, PCM (computer), aftermarket or even our GPS antenna.
For all technical/repair/warranty product questions or needs, please contact New Vintage directly. For all other inquiries regarding shipping & delivery information, please contact the Speedway Motors Customer Experience Center.
- 4-3/8" Programmable Speedometer-Oil pressure-Water temperature
- Programmable speedometer 140 MPH with OLED display
- Oil pressure gauge 0-100 PSI input
- Water temperature gauge gauge 120-280F hi match input
- Deadfronted (hidden) indicators: Turn signal, Hi Beam, warning
- 4-3/8" Programmable Tachometer- Voltemter- Fuel level
- Tachometer 0-8,000 RPM, programmable inputs for 1,4,6,8,10,12 Cylinder, 4-cycle operation
- Fuel level gauge-programmable for most OE and aftermarket senders (Fuel sender not included, see manual for details)
- AMP Plug wiring harnesses with color-coded wiring
- Back clamps
- Oil pressure sender 1/8-27 thread
- Temperature sender
- Bushing kit with 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" thread
- Programming button
- Detailed instructions
ChartsNew Vintage Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
New Vintage USA 37257-03 Woodward Series Gauges, 3 in 1, White
New Vintage USA 3725701 Woodward Series Gauges, 3 in 1, Black
New Vintage USA 37157-01 Woodward Quadzilla Series Gauges, Black
New Vintage USA 37205-01 2 Gauge Kit Woodward Series 4 3/8" Black
New Vintage USA 37334-01 3 Gauge Combo Woodward Series 4 3/8" Blk
New Vintage USA 37335-01 3 Gauge Woodward Series 3 3/8" Black
New Vintage USA 37333-01 3 Gauge Combo Woodward Series 4 3/8" Blk
New Vintage USA 37604-01 6 Gauge Woodward Series 3 3/8" Black
New Vintage USA 37335-02 3 Gauge Woodward Series 3 3/8" Beige
New Vintage USA 37157-02 Woodward Quadzilla Series Gauges, Beige
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!