Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, Complete Restraint System Restraint Component
- Engineered to minimize the pressure points on the collarbones
- Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material
- Weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads
- It has a single adjustable lateral helmet tether and a 38.1 SFI safety rating
- Designed specifically with adjustability, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind
The NecksGen is a revolutionary head and neck restraint designed specifically with adjustabililty, angular impact protection, comfort, and affordability in mind. Manufactured from a lightweight carbon fiber DuPont composite material, the Impact NecksGen weighs a mere 1.8 pounds and features unique body forming shoulder pads minimizing the pressure points on the collarbones. Designed with a single adjustable lateral helmet tether, the Impact NecksGen unit provides an alternate load path for superior side on impact protection.
- SFI 38.1
- Comes with one helmet post kit
- Patent pending tension neutralizing tether provides superior lateral and frontal support
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Allows for quick entry and exit of the car
- Ergonomic design offers little to no interference with seat or helmet
- Carbon fiber composite construction
- Works in any race car and every seat angle
- Available in Small, Medium 2 Inch, Medium 3 Inch, or Large
NecksGen REV Features (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
Necksgen REV2 Carbon Head & Neck Restraint System
Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head And Neck Restraint System
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
G-Force Rift Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Lightweight Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Learn how to choose a head and neck restraint system for competitive motorsports. To prevent injury, racing safety gear must meet the SFI 38.1 specification test and fit properly.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.