Nature's Air Sponge Odor Absorber
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Nature's Air Sponge is a technological breakthrough in the world of odor elimination and odor control to enhance air quality. Nature's Air Sponge is an environmentally safe product that eliminates virtually all odors and pollutants from the indoor air in your home, office, car, RV or boat, as well as lingering effects in clothing, curtains, drapes, carpets and upholstery.
Conventional air fresheners typically mask unpleasant smells with fragrance. This product is not a deodorant; it actually absorbs and eliminates offensive odors and microscopic pollutants
Nature's Air Sponge contains a soap based gel with activated charcoal. When the container is opened, the two components work together to dissipate a stream of "lighter than air" molecules into the environment, interacting with and neutralizing odor and pollutant molecules. This creates a pure, fresh, healthy air quality.
Under more severe conditions, expect it's duration to be reduced until it has had a chance to stabilize the ambient air in the room.
- 1/2 lb. Plastic tub
- Absorbs pollutants, eliminates odors
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly
- Use for musty odors, smoke, pets, cooking, and more
- Use in auto, home, workplace
- Effective up to 300 sq. ft. with 8 ft. ceiling
- Does not mask odors
Eliminate unwanted odors such as; cooking odors, diaper odors, exhaust fumes, garbage, gasoline odors, hospital odors, paint/solvents, smoke odors, bathroom odors, mold & mildew, pet & skunk odors, and many more!
Instructions for easy use:
- Break security seal.
- Remove lid.
- Place container in affected area.
- Do not place directly on heated surfaces (e.g. radiators) or in direct sunlight.
- For areas larger than 28m2 (300 sq. ft.) use two or more containers.
- Replace AIR SPONGE when reduced to 10% of its original size (usually 4-6 weeks).
- Use remaining "hardened" product in vacuum cleaner bags.
Tips for Maximum Efficiency:
Place container where there is some air circulation ideally 4-6 feet high.
- For areas with no air circulation - (e.g. closets) direct a small fan into the affected area.
- For car interiors - place the open container under the seat.
- For small confined areas, or to increase longevity - perforate the lid (e.g. 3 holes of approx. 2 cm).
- For severe problems - turn AIR SPONGE upside down, out onto it's lid, to maximize the product's surface exposure to contaminated air.
Why use the Air Sponge?
Our senses are bombarded by offensive odors from a variety of sources, like body odors, pet odors, food odors, smoke odors and musty odors. Our initial reaction to odors is the irritation to our sense of smell. The more important problem is the damage odor contaminants may do to our respiratory system. Breathing air contaminants causes 100% of all respiratory diseases.
The best way to get rid of an odor is to remove and clean the odor causing substance. But some odors are very difficult to eliminate even with washing, since any porous material like wood, drywall, carpeting, etc. holds the odor molecules inside.
- Indoor Air Pollution
There are many odors which trigger certain feelings in us; we associate them, either positively or negatively, with past experiences.
There are other indoor pollutants, however, which do not trigger a RESPONSE BECAUSE THEY ARE, IN FACT, FOREIGN OR UNDECIPHERABLE, OR SIMPLY UNDETECTABLE BY THE HUMAN SENSE OF SMELL. Many of these airborne "agents" contribute to the so called Sick Building Syndrome (SBS); and, although undetectable to our senses, they are nevertheless dangerous and insidious and should be treated as such, especially if we class The Bellevue Stratford"" and its "Legionnaires' Disease" as the first recognized case of Building Associated Illness (BAI).
Lastly, Building Associated Illness (BAI) can be traced directly to Bioaerosols, measurable and detectable, which are generated internally in closed buildings. Bioaerosols are defined as airborne bacteria, virus, mold and mildew (yeast), and pollens. These living organisms are always present in air; however, under high humidity conditions or existing fouled surfaces, spores and germs sprout in HV AC systems and air ducts, in humidifiers, in drain pans, or showers and cause immediate or delayed respiratory problems.
Good, clean and "safe" air is also your easiest security against adverse publicity from Building Associated Illnesses.
2. Legionnaires Disease
Facts Concerning Air Pollution as Related to Indoor Air Pollution
- Electronic laser printer toners, ammonia from blueprint machines and fumes from food preparations, tobacco smoke and fumes from cigarettes, dander from animals, pollens from indoor plants and flowers, are the contribution of indoor air pollution.
- The only obvious, sensible and economic solution to indoor air pollution is to reduce indoor air pollution through the HV AC system itself, wherein air ducts or the air conveyances represent 80% - 90% of the surface areas of the "life support" system in a building.
"Legionnaires disease", so called, originated or had its first outbreak in Philadelphia. This bacteria became known as “Legionellis Bacillus” and is a microscopic bacterium of less than 3 microns. Whereas most conventional filters will not inhibit the circulation of bacteria under 3 microns, this particular and very deadly one is unimpeded by conventional methods of air filtration. Nature's Air Sponge value is in being able to absorb the smallest bacterium that are suspended in the air - i.e. these under 3 microns!
Q & A
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Introduction to the proper application and purpose of sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.