NOS 16769NOS Nitrous Distribution Block, 1/16 Inch NPT, Black
Nitrous Distribution Block, 1 In 4 Out 1/16" NPT Showerhead, Black - NOS NOS distribution blocks are precision machined to help distribute balanced amounts of nitrous and fuel to each intake port. NOS has taken the showerhead design distribution block and improved it by making it from stainless steel instead of brass. This equated to a more durable, stronger distribution block that can stand up to the rigors of drag racing.
- Precision Machined
- Distribute Balanced N2O Amounts
- Distribute Balanced Fuel Amounts
- Fittings Included
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42516769NOS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
NOS 16760NOS Nitrous Distribution Block, 2 In 16 Out - 1/8" NPT, Black
NOS 16713NOS Nitrous Distribution Block, 1/8 Inch NPT, Red
NOS 16726NOS 10-Port Hex Distribution Block, Black
NOS 16714NOS Nitrous Distribution Block, 1/8 Inch NPT, Blue
NOS 16716NOS 5-Port Distribution Block, 1/8 Inch NPT
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.