NOS 16037NOS Ntimidator Illuminated Dual BLUE LED Nitrous Purge Kit
Universal Fit, 4AN Hose Size, Super PowerShot Nitrous Solenoid Style, Blue
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The primary purpose of a purge valve is to release trapped air or gaseous nitrous from feed line(s). Helps to ensure consistent performances. And it looks cool, too. You've probably seen the Import or Pro Mod guys do it. Includes all required components.
- Unique Kit Uses 2 Bright Blue LED lights
- Illuminates a 4 ft. Plume of Nitrous
- Strikes Fear into Nighttime Competitors
- Install Easily w/ Common Hand Tools
- Fits All Nitrous Kits w/-4 AN Feed Line
More Like This
NOS 16033NOS Ntimidator Illuminated BLUE LED Nitrous Purge Kit
NOS 16032NOS Nitrous Bottle Purge Valve for -6 AN Line
NOS 16030NOS Nitrous Bottle Purge Valve for -4 AN Line
NOS 16028NOS Ntimidator Illuminated LED Purge Kit w/ 5 Pound Bottle
NOS 16029NOS Ntimidator Illuminated LED Purge Kit w/ 10 Pound Bottle
Edelbrock 72176 75 Nitrous System Purge Valve Kit, -4 AN
Edelbrock 72178 75 Nitrous System Purge Valve Kit, -6 AN
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.