NOS 15977NOS Launcher Nitrous Controller
Universal Fit, 0 - 100% Final Percentage, 0 - 10 Seconds Progressive Time, Laptop Setting
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS - Nitrous Oxide Systems to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Until now, taming a nitrous system involved a dizzying array of dials, switches and relays. Those days are gone! Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to present the Launcher. It combines all the functions a nitrous racer could ever want into a single, easy-to-use controller. This handy device can be programmed to independently control up to 4 stages of nitrous from a laptop computer or via an available full color 3.5 LCD touch-screen. Easy to use graphical software makes the Launcher a breeze to program. The launcher is available in 3 basic configurations. It is available as the launcher controller only; the Launcher controller with 3.5 color LCD touch-screen (Includes stylus and mini SD card for data-logging); or the Launcher controller with the handheld tuner for data-logging and quick changes in the staging lanes. Nitrous control has just been taken to the next level!
- Fully Programmable via laptop
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, and Vista
- NEW innovative NOSbus 2-wire network interface for seamless integration with other Holley/NOS supported products.
- Easy to use graphical software
- Free software and firmware updates updatable by the user, downloadable off i-net.
- Available with a handheld controller with SD card slot and USB interface for quick changes in the staging lanes and data-logging without laptop in the vehicle.
- 3.5 Color, touch screen LCD also features a SD card slot for saving configuration files and data-logging as well as a USB interface.
- Full data-logging capability for easy reviewing of past runs through laptop, handheld controller (SD card) or LCD touch screen (SD card).
- Handheld controller or LCD touch screen allows changes in the staging lanes without laptop.
- Fully programmable 2 stages of nitrous control and with the optional slave controller you can add two more stages for a total of 4 fully programmable stages of nitrous control.
- Integrated TPS for use on fuel injected or drive by wire vehicles without the need of a separate WOT switch.
- Activation of nitrous can be provided from a power input, ground input, or a Falling or Rising TPS signal.
- Two 1 amp general purpose outputs for timing retards, purge, or any activation switch (two additional on the optional slave controller).
- Pause Enable Option - when retriggered, (pedaling event) the ramp will continue where it left off (rather than starting over from scratch).
- Nitrous pressure sensor input for data-logging.
More Like This
NOS 15974NOS Mini 2-Stage Progressive Nitrous Controller
NOS 15661NOS Launcher Pressure Sensor Upgrade
NOS 15662NOS Launcher USB Communication Cable, 6 Foot
NOS 15665NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 4 Foot
NOS 15666NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 8 Foot
NOS 15838ANOS NOS Digi-Set Time Delay Relay Switch
NOS 0050NOS Safety Application Kit
NOS 15663NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable,1 Foot
NOS 15664NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 12 Foot
NOS 15667NOS Launcher NOSBUS Terminator Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.