NOS 15974NOS Mini 2-Stage Progressive Nitrous Controller
Universal Fit, 0 - 100% Final Percentage, 0 - 9.9 Seconds Progressive Time, Display Setting
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to announce their new Mini 2 Stage Progressive nitrous controller. Featuring two completely independent stages of nitrous control, each with its own throttle position activation switch and progressive ramps. It allows you to get the most out of your nitrous system and put more power to the ground when traction is at its best. RPM on/off control eliminates the need for a window switch and allows you to turn the nitrous off and on at set points. It also features two programmable outputs, so you can control timing retard or other devices. With the hand held programmer, it makes programming quick and simple and allows you to mount the main box out of site.
- 2 fully independent nitrous controllers in one smallbulletproof case
- Hand held programmer for ease in programming
- Allows you to mount the main box out of sight
- Integrated throttle position activation switch eliminates the need for a separate WOT switch
- Progressive nitrous ramps feature:
- a) Delay time programmable from 0 to 9.9 sec.
- b) Start percentage programmable from 0 to 99%
- c) Ramp time programmable from 0 to 9.9 sec
- d) End percentage programmable from 0 to 99%,
- e)Nitrous can be programmed to ramp up or down
- RPM on/off control eliminates the need for a separate window switch
- Solenoid control channels with a 40 amp load capacity for large solenoids
- Two output signals for use with timing retards or activation switches
More Like This
NOS 15977NOS Launcher Nitrous Controller
NOS 15661NOS Launcher Pressure Sensor Upgrade
NOS 15662NOS Launcher USB Communication Cable, 6 Foot
NOS 15665NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 4 Foot
NOS 15666NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 8 Foot
NOS 15838ANOS NOS Digi-Set Time Delay Relay Switch
NOS 0050NOS Safety Application Kit
NOS 15663NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable,1 Foot
NOS 15664NOS Launcher NOSBUS Cable, 12 Foot
NOS 15667NOS Launcher NOSBUS Terminator Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.