NOS 14254NOS Nitrous Refill Pump Station with Scale
The NOS refill station is designed for performance retailers in the business of refilling nitrous bottles or racers who use a substantial amount of nitrous oxide. It is safe, easy, and quick; taking only a minute or two to accomplish. Gone are the days of freezing the receiving bottle overnight in order to get a full bottle the next day. With the included regulator/water separator and Legal for Trade scale, all you need is a compressed air supply and a mother bottle to start making money refilling bottles. The 14254NOS refill station comes complete with all the plumbing, hoses, gauge, valve, fittings, regulator/separator, scale and bottle stand necessary to transfer nitrous from a mother bottle to the receiving bottle instantly. The pump runs off your shops compressed air and requires no electrical hook-up. NOS publishes a dealer network list of nitrous refill dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Safe/ Easy/ Quick
- Takes A Minute Or Two
- Req. No Electrical Hook-Up
- Complete kit to start refilling bottles, all you need is a mother bottle and compressed air
- Legal for Trade weight scale for highly accurate measurement of nitrous
- Instant Nitrous Transfill
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.