NOS 14251NOS Nitrous Cryogenic Refill Transfer Pump Station
The NOS Refill Station is designed for performance retailers in the business of refilling nitrous bottles or racers who use a substantial amount of nitrous oxide. It's safe, easy, and quick; taking only a minute or two to accomplish. Gone are the days of freezing the receiving bottle overnight in order to get a full bottle the next day. The Refill Station comes complete with all the plumbing, hoses, gauge, valve, fittings, and bottle stand necessary to transfill nitrous from a mother cylinder to the receiving bottle instantly. NOS offers a water separator with built-in pressure regulator/filter recommended for use with our pump. The pump runs off your shop's compressed air and requires no electrical hook-up.
- Safe/ Easy/ Quick
- Takes A Minute Or Two
- Req. No Electrical Hook-Up
- Complete With Plumbing and Hoses
- Complete w/ Gauge and Valve
- Complete With Fittings
- Complete With Bottle Stand
- Instant Nitrous Transfill
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.