NOS 14110NOS Standard Replacement Bottle Bracket, 5 Pound
NOS brackets are designed to securely hold your nitrous bottle at the proper angle for maximum flow through the siphon tube. Standard brackets available made of steel with black vinyl coating, or Nylon. Quick-release aluminum models also available.
- Securely Holds Nitrous Bottle
- Proper Angle for Maximum Flow
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for NOS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42514110NOS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
NOS 14120NOS Standard Replacement Bottle Bracket, 10 Pound
NOS 14147NOS Quick Release Hinged Aluminum Bottle Bracket
NOS 14200NOS 5th Gen Camaro Bottle Bracket, 2010-15 Camaro
Edelbrock 76204 Nitrous Oxide Bottle Bracket, Steel, 10/15lb.,7.00 In.
Edelbrock 72669 12 Ounce Nitrous Bottle Bracket, 1 3/8 Inch
TCI 860910 Mtg Brkt Alum 10 Oz C02 Bottle
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.