NOCO Battery Products HM318BK Black Universal Battery Box
Universal Fit, 17.50" Overall Length, 9.75" Overall Width, 14.50" Inside Length, Black, Plastic
- Inside dimensions measure 7.5" x 14.5" x 10.38"
- The heavy-duty handles are reinforced to resist cracking
- Locking tabs fasten lid to base and vent caps limit water entry
- It is resistant to UV exposure and works with group 24-31 battery
- Outside dimension measure 10.75" x 9.75" x 17.5" and weighs only 2.7 lbs.
NOCO Snap-Top Battery Boxes are manufactured using the highest quality injection molded polypropylene plastic. The snap-top design effectively collects electrolytes, allows ventilation, secures and locks lid to prevent accidental contact of underground battery terminals.
- Heavy-duty handles are reinforced to resist cracking
- Locking tabs fasten lid to base
- Vent caps limit water entry
- Resistant to UV exposure
- Works with Group 24-31 battery
- Inside dimensions: 7.5" x 14.5" x 10.38"
- Outside dimensions: 10.75" x 9.75" x 17.5"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JAZ Products Sealed Plastic Battery Box
Billet Battery Mounts 2-Bolt
Plastic Battery Hold Down Tray, 11-1/4 x 7-1/4 Inch
Plastic Battery Hold Down Tray, 12-1/2 x 7-1/4 Inch
Speedway Polished Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
Speedway Drop-Out Remote Frame Mount Battery Boxes
Billet Deluxe Plain Battery Mount
Aluminum Battery Box Top
Battery Hold Down Hardware
Stainless Battery Tray
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.