TUBULAR MUST II LOWER ARM
These are garage sale priced because one is a Heidts and one is Speedway. They are missing a ball joint and hardware.
You don't have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your hot rod. Full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings. These lower arms are designed to be used with strut rods and coil-over shocks. Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember. Welding may be required on some applications.
Replaces 1974-80 Pinto, Bobcat and 1974-78 Mustang II control arms.
- Full .120" wall
- 1" diameter tubing
- 13-1/2" center to center and 6" at widest point
- 15-3/8" overall in length
- Weigh about 6-1/2 pounds (each arm)
- Pivot Point width: 3.380"
- Fixture welded
- Screw-in ball joints
- No-squeak bushings
- Works with Mustang II crossmembers that come without lower A-Arm tabs and require strut rods
- Designed to be used with coil-over shocks
Note: This item is sold as a pair of two.
Note: These lower control arms will require use of a strut rod and strut rod brackets. We recommend our tubular strut rods (91034322).
Note: Consider our Mustang II Lower Arm bolt kit (91034311-2) for proper installation.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Heidts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP79075 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock, No Strut
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms, Coil-Overs, No Strut, 5/8 Less
Heidts CA-102 Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm, Stock, Strut Rod
Heidts CA103MS Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms, Coil-overs, No Strut Rod
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock, No Strut, 5/8 In Short
Heidts CA-102 Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm, Stock, Strut
Heidts CA-101 Mustang II Upper Tubular Control Arms, Stock Width
Heidts CA-101-N Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 In Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.