Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock, No Strut, 5/8 Inch Narrower
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You dont have to look any farther for tubular control arms for your Mustang II IFS-equipped hot rod. Our Mustang II control arms are made from full .120 wall, 1" diameter tubing, fixture welded and feature screw-in ball joints and no-squeak rubber bushings. These new generation, no-strut style arms eliminate the strut rod found on stock-style Mustang II IFS systems. The improved, triangulated design provides stability and strength within the arm itself, so you can get rid of that ugly strut rod.
Will work with nearly any stock or aftermarket Mustang II front crossmember (welding is required on most applications). Lower control arm accepts stock-style Mustang II 3-1/2" I.D. front coil springs and shocks. These control arms are 5/8" narrower than stock, which means that they will reduce front track width by 5/8" per side (or 1-1/4" overall) when compared to a stock width control arm. This helps tuck the wheels up under the fenders without having to buy expensive special offset wheels. When using 5/8" narrower control arms, 1" must be removed from each inner tie rod end.
- 5/8" Narrower than stock width
- Upgrade to a cleaner looking control arm
- Full .120" wall, 1" diameter fixture welding tubing
- Features screw-in ball joints and no-squeak bushings
- Works with nearly any stock or aftermarket crossmember
- Welding may be required on some applications
- Designed to correspond with stock style Mustang II springs and shocks
- Works with Mustang II crossmembers that come without lower A-Arm tabs
- Non-strut rod applications
- Sway bar brackets are not provide with these arms but are available separately when required 413-230
No Strut, Stock Spring
NotesWhy go with tubular control arms? The most obvious reason is the looks. Tubular control arms and strut rods give your hot rod a much cleaner and hi-tech appearance than the stock type do.
More Like This
Heidts Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock, No Strut, 5/8 In Short
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Mustang II Tubular Lower A-Arms, Coilovers, No Strut, 5/8 In Narrower
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, LH, 8-3/4 Inch
Speedway Strut Type Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, 9 Inch
Speedway Offset Upper Control Arm, Steel Cross Shaft, RH, 8-3/4 Inch
Heidts CA-102 Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm, Stock, Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut