Mustang II Outer Tie Rod End, Manual Version
Ends Tie Rod Component, Outer Position, Straight Tie Rod Style, RH Female Thread Type, Natural
- Features a cast steel construction for added strength
- Includes a grease zerk for service as needed
- Has a 9/16"-18 R/H female thread and a 7-degree taper
- Measures 3.40" long from stud centerline to end
- Comes with all new hardware for a complete install
Outer tie rod and inner extension fits left or right, attaches steering rack to spindles. Fits both manual Mustang II and 1982-1988 T-Bird power racks.
Replacement boot available as # 910-913101
- Cast steel construction for strength
- Grease zerk for service as needed
- 9/16"-18 R/H female thread
- 3.40" long from stud centerline to end
- All new hardware for a complete install
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mustang II Extended-Length Outer Tie Rod End
Stainless Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 11/16 Tie Rod Ends
Speedway Ford Stainless Steel Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 RH Thread
Speedway Ford Stainless Steel Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 LH Thread
Stainless Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with 11/16 Tie Rod Ends, Custom Length
Stainless Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with Plain 11/16 Tie Rod Ends
Stainless Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit, Plain 11/16 Tie Rod Ends, Custom
Chrome Tie Rod/Drag Link Kit with Stainless 11/16 Inch Tie Rod Ends
Speedway Chrome Steel Ford Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 LH Thread
Inner Tie Rod, 5/8 Inch, RH
Q & A
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
Learn how to adjust toe in and ensure your'e driving straight. Adjusting toe on a car might seem like a tricky procedure, but our toe adjustment guide can help.
Follow along as power steering is added to Speedway's Project Chevelle. This article showcases exactly what is involved in adding power steering in a car that came with manual steering.