Mr Gasket 78070G Anti-Seize Copper 4 Ounce Jar with Brush
4 fl. oz. Volume
Mr. Gasket Anti-Seize has fine metallic particles in a high-heat petroleum carrier that prevents seizing, galling and corrosion. Apply liberally to all commonly serviced fasteners on your vehicle to make future service simple & headache free. For use on spark plugs, exhaust manifold bolts, stainless steel bolts & nuts, and any other fasteners that are prone to seize or rust. 4 ounce bottle with brush built into the cap.
- Prevents Seizing and Galling
- Helps Reduce Excessive Wear
- Resists Corrosion
- Temperature Range: up to 2000° F
- Ideal for Lubricating Threads on Spark Plugs, Exhaust Manifold Bolts, Stainless Steel Fasteners & Other Fasteners Prone to Corrosion or Galling
- Made in the USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Ever had brand new bolts or nuts bind up on you? Take a minute to read through the steps you should take anytime you’re building an engine or installing new hardware.
Keep your rear cylinders running cool in a high performance engine by installing a water bypass kit to the intake manifold.