Mr Gasket 7435G Exhaust Gaskets, 5.7L Hemi Chrysler
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Aluminum Gasket Material, Square Port Port Style, 1.45" Port Height
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set.
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warped flanges).
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out.
- Compresses to .060", creates tight leak proof seal.
Mr. Gasket, Dead Soft Layered Aluminum Material, Square Ports
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warp
- Will not shrink deteriorate or blow out
- Compresses to .060 creates tight leak proof seal
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers HG9692 D-Port Header Flange Gaskets, Mopar 5.7/6.1/6.4L
Dynatech® 794-10001 5.7L Hemi Stainless Steel Header Gaskets
BBK 1405 Premium Header Gasket Set Dodge 5.7L / 6.1L Hemi (Pair)
Dynatech® 794-20002 Stainless Steel 6.1L Hemi Header Gaskets
BBK 1412 Premium Header Gasket Set- (Pair)
Mr Gasket 7427G Header Gaskets, Chrysler Magnum 5.2L/5.9L
Mr Gasket 7166MRG Exhaust Gaskets, 273-318 Chrysler
Mr Gasket 5949 Exhaust Gaskets, 318-360 Chrysler
Patriot Exhaust H7593 Header Gasket, Mopar 318-360
Schoenfeld 0450 Small Block Mopar Header Gaskets
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.